Budget Camping Safari 5 days
The tour starts with lunch in Arusha town at 1230hrs. 1400hrs, drive to Lake Manyara. Enjoy an evening game drive in the Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Dinner and overnight at Camp.
After an early breakfast, drive to Serengeti National Park. Lunch at the Camp. Spend the afternoon game viewing in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeests, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade. Return to your Camp for dinner and overnight.
Depart for an early morning around your Camp, return to the Camp for breakfast. Mid morning, depart for Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Lunch at the Camp. This afternoon, you will descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys an elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah here the lions hunt for food. Dinner an overnight at the Camp.
After breakfast, depart for Tarangire National Park arriving in time for lunch and an afternoon of game viewing. Lesser kudu, eland, lion and gerenuk can be found in this beautiful park, noted for its multitude of baobab trees and its tree-climbing lions. Dinner and overnight at the lode/Sopa Camp.
Enjoy an early morning game drive in the Tarangire National Park. Breakfast at the Camp, followed by the drive back to Arusha with game viewing en route. Lunch in Arusha town.End of our services.
After breakfast at leisure, afterwards transfer to Kilimanjaro International Airport outbound flight
****END OF SERVICE***
The Package includes
- Transport in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover with photographic roof
- All airport pick up and drop off
- Accommodation and meals in public campsites per itinerary
- Game drives in 4×4 safari vehicle with pop roof ideal for photographing
- Services of professional English speaking safari guide
- A cook
- All park fees and crater service fees and camping fees
- 5 litre of bottled mineral water per person per day
The Package does not include
- Visa fees and travel insurance
- International and domestic flights
- Olduvai gorge fees
- Tipping and gratuities
- All items of a personal nature i.e. telephones, mosquito repellents etc.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages