Kathmandu Valley Tour
Region: KATHMANDU VALLEY
Activities: CULTURAL CITY TOUR
Duration: 4 Days
Group Size: 4-36
Cost: US$ 345 per person
Welcome to Nepal. Welcome to Kathmandu Valley; own self it is a city still manages to charm every visitor with its magnificent temples, gigantic renaissance structures and with traces of a glorious past. We will embark upon this trip from Kathmandu then move towards the ancient city of Patan and Bhaktapur.
Nepal Travel and Tour provide you valley sightseeing with Kathmandu Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal, visiting Kumari Temple, house of the virgin goddess, visiting Swoyambhunath stupa, a stupa on the top of hill – from here you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu Valley.
We then visit Patan, a famous city features of arts and crafts – the highlight of trip is the Shikara (Krishna Temple), Patan Durbar with Royal bath, Hiranya Varna Mahavihar (Buddhist Monastery). Then Visit Bhaktapur an ancient city of Devotees..
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Meet our airport representative into the Kathmandu Airport. Arrival transfers to hotel by private vehicle. Check into hotel with welcome drink. Rest of the day is free for individual activities. ( Depend as per the arrival schedule. ) You may enjoy your evening to the Swoyambhunath Stupa. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing Pashupatinath, Bouddha, Hanumandhoka)
After breakfast, start Kathmandu valley Sightseeing by private vehicle (vehicles depend as per the group size) including: Pashupatinath Temple / Bouddhanath Stupa / Budhanilkantha (Sleeping Vishnu) or Kathmandu Durbar Square (Hanumandhoka Durbar). Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Sightseeing Patan & Bhaktapur
After breakfast, start to Patan city sightseeing after Patan city sightseeing proceed to Bhaktapur city sightseeing. Return back and check into hotel at Kathmandu, after lunch break the remaining day is free for shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, AM is free for shopping or individual activities. Departure transfers to airport for final destination as per departure schedule.
- Warm welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel.
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis.
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide.
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size.
- Necessary entrance fees.
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance.
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border.
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
- Any extra cost arose due to natural calamities, political disturbance and delay arrival etc.